Buy today and you'll receive an AUTOGRAPHED copy of the hardcover version of The Proximity Principle, the e-book version AND an exclusive Study Guide that will help you apply these lessons to your life and put your plan onto paper. This is a savings of over $20!
Calling all job hunters, career changers and college grads! Feel like the career you want is just too far out of reach? You’ve got the tools—you just need the manual that will get you closer.
You’re not alone. 70% of Americans are unhappy with their jobs. You want more than a nine-to-five J-O-B. You want to know why it’s so hard to find work you actually enjoy. Author and career expert Ken Coleman hears these same questions from callers on The Ken Coleman Show:
- Is it too late to start over?
- Even if it’s not too late, what if I try and fail?
- What will my family and friends think if I try something new?
- Is my dream career even possible for me?
The mind-set and skill set Ken acquired early in his career—and shares daily with his radio listeners—is now a proven strategy that can work for you too. Ken Coleman will guide you toward the people and places you need to be closer to in order to succeed in getting a job you love.
The Proximity Principle demystifies the questions about who you need to know and where you need to be in order to find new opportunities.
When it comes to People, you’ll learn:
- How to build relationships with qualified experts (and where to find them)
- How to connect with professionals and learn from them as a resource
- How to pursue a constructive and meaningful mentorship
- What types of peers you need to surround yourself with (and who to avoid)
- How to find companies and organizations that will help you continue to grow
When it comes to Places, you’ll discover:
- The exact distance between where you are right now and where your dream job is
- Where to go in order to get the skill set and education you need to succeed
- The best location for you to soak up as much experience as possible
- The places where you can start applying the skills you’ve learned
- Most importantly, the exact place where you can grow and do work that matters
Break free from boring and land your dream job with The Proximity Principle.
Start Reading for FREE
Preview & read the first chapter of The Proximity Principle!
Watch to Learn More!
The Proximity Principle - Autographed Hardcover Book
The Proximity Principle by Ken Coleman (E-Book)
The Proximity Principle Study Guide PDF
About Ken Coleman
Shipping & Delivery
Immediate Download (E-book)
To get your downloadable product, simply complete your order and then open the order confirmation email you will receive at checkout. Click on the link in your confirmation email and your E-book will begin to download.
E-Books are delivered in iBooks for iPad/iPhone (ePub) and Amazon Kindle (Mobi) formats.
Additional download instructions for your specific device can be found on our Digital Downloads FAQ page
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.