Spokane, Washington Medical Malpractice Law Firm
- Focus: Serious permanent injury or death caused by medical negligence
- Medical negligence: Hospitals, doctors, HMOs, nursing homes, and other health care providers
- Firm members and staff: Experienced in both medicine and law
- Medical experience: Combined Medical and Nursing experience of over 45 years
- Legal experience: Medical negligence/medical malpractice law for over 20 years
- Legal results: Multiple trials and settlements including multi-million dollar amounts
- Geographic region: Washington, Idaho, and other states
- Types of cases accepted: Medical negligence or malpractice by any health care provider
- For case examples, click on "Cases Accepted" page.
Our offices were established by Dr. Ken Coleman, who is a family physician, an emergency physician, and an attorney. Dr. Coleman has maintained his medical license and he reviews cases for our firm as well as for other law firms. We handle cases in both federal and state court throughout Washington, and we participate in cases in other states as well.
Our offices are located in the heart of downtown Spokane, Washington, within a few blocks of the U.S. Federal Courthouse and the Spokane County Courthouse. Since clients and cases often come from other parts of Washington as well as from other states , consultations are generally arranged in the client's home area.
The firm consists of attorney Kenneth H. Coleman, MD, JD and staff member Leanna E. Cossman, RN (legal nurse consultant and intake coordinator).
Since 1993, the firm has successfully represented individuals and their families when there has been a death or when a patient has been permanently injured due to negligent health care. For representative cases, verdicts, and settlements, see "Philosophy & Cases."
Please feel free to contact us in whatever manner you prefer (telephone, fax, email, or letter). We encourage telephone calls in order to establish a personal relationship and a better understanding of your case.